IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
- Assist senior leadership on the process of financial forecasting and budgeting
- Provide relevant financial information and give actionable recommendations for company leadership
- Review company financial information and regularly assess organizational performance against annual budget and long-term strategy for growth
- Give company assets and treasury recommendation for senior leadership, in the best interest of the company and in accordance to the company strategic & operational plan
- Continuously improve finance & accounting operation
- Support corporate strategic finance activities including fundraising, M&A, due diligence, etc.
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Finance and/or accounting degree or relevant degree from a top university; MBA or certification in finance/accounting is a plus
- Have 1-2 years working experience in financial auditor firm, investment institutions, financial consulting, or other related sectors. Preferably BIG4 accounting firm.
- Have 1-2 years experiences in operational company (especially tech related) is preferred.
- Strong passion in the game & tech industry
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Play games
- Strong financial modelling, budgeting, finance operation and corporate finance experience.