IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
- Make 3D models from 2D concepts
- Experience in converting 3d models to engines (understand basic pivots, scales, export import, modifiers, etc.)
- Advanced in low poly modeling and rigging
- Basic Unwrap Capabilities
- Not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
Fresh graduate are welcome
A gamer, your passion for video games is what drove you to the industry
Are fluently using 3D software (3dsmax, maya, blender, etc) and 2D software(photoshop, etc)
Capable of independently creating concept sketches and final renderings/ tweaks and animation
Passionate to explore new 3D workflow and pipeline to achieve the best and efficient result
- Had knowledge and experience in the 3D game development project is a big plus
- Able to paint stylized texture
This is a fulltime position, not a part-time, so you can’t do other work such as freelance or other contract works.
This is an onsite position, which means that you are required to work in Jakarta, there a no possibility for remote work
Every applicant must send the portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
- Please state the year of creation in each of your portfolio or website portfolios.
Make sure your portfolio includes :
- Beautiful Pose, Final Rendered Model, Wireframe 3D Model and Texture
- Animation demo that shows your best animation skill (In video format)
- Please include your best 2D art (illustration, concept, texture)