Important Note: If the “Apply Now” button is not working, please directly apply to: s.agate.id/career
- Analyze and interpret all complex data on all target systems and provide resolutions to all data issues
- Develop and manage all data warehouse models
- Develop, test and execute all ETL programs and scripts on systems and implement all data warehouse activities
- Coordinate with data analyst to validate all requirements, perform interviews with all users and developers.
- Document all systems and processes on data warehousing and management.
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL
- Excellent programming skills (Python, Java, etc.)
- Familiar with big data technology, especially GCP (BigQuery, Dataflow, Pub/Sub, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Proven analytical skills
- A gamer; your passion for videogames is what drove you to the industry
- Self motivated and fast learner
- Enjoy working in a team
- Strong in problem solving skill
- Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication
- Previous experience working in the game development industry
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Data Studio, Redash, etc.
- Have experience on using Google Analytics