IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO:s.agate.id/internship
Internship Period: 3 Months
As an Intern Analyst, you will be working alongside our resident Data Analysts as well as the video game business and product team on supporting analytics and data products (automated dashboards, reports, alerts, simulation tools and in depth statistical analysis) which will create business impact at scale. You will work on topics impacting various aspects of the video game business from user acquisition to improving the video game performance.
Job Description :
- General analysis on each new feature/product that has been released and to be released
- Provide visualisations to track product performance
- Perform exploratory data analysis using SQL and Python and present interesting findings to business stakeholders to drive business and strategic decisions
- Event performance analysis
- Research applicable model or methodology to be implemented in future analysis.
Administrative Requirements :
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Indonesia).
- Bring your own laptop.
- Have a quantitative background (Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Engineering
- Familiarity with SQL and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Data Studio, etc)
- Comfortable working both independently with minimal guidance and in a team setting
- Ability to use critical thinking daily to manage daily tasks while being goal-oriented
- Excellent analytical skills topped with strong communication and presentation capabilities in order to share recommendations
- Good knowledge of Python for statistical analysis
- Familiarity with advance statistics and product analytics.
- Passionate about game or entertainment industry.