Important Note: If the “Apply Now” button is not working, please directly apply to: s.agate.id/career
- Managing the outsource to create game assets based on game needs and make sure the quality meets the standard
- Create necessary art assets to help brief the outsource, based on ideas & feel from game design. Including character, environments, props, UI, and VFX.
- Work together with other team members to achieve good & pleasing visual quality
- Coach fellow artist
- Support Art Department to establish guidelines & art pipeline standards
- Able to communicate clearly with the outsourcing team
- Able to work well with people from various backgrounds & roles within product direction: have good empathy and professional attitude
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in creating art for game development, or other art fields related to creating illustrations, or 2D animation.
- Proficiency in digital drawing programs: raster (such as Photoshop or CSP), and vector (such as Illustrator, Figma)
- Experienced, deep knowledge and good sense in art basics and principles animation
- Knowledgeable and good sense in pixel art basic
- Good teamwork, good communicating skills, self-motivated
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in working with outsource team