Operating more than 5 active mobile games, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Customer Service/Game Admins that will serve and help our community in a professional and friendly manner. Ideally, you should possess analytical and conflict-handling skills, attentiveness, deep knowledge of the products, and the ability to ‘read’ customers.
We offer a dynamic studio comprising of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making environment, allowing you to be impactful and develop professionally.
- Meet response times associated with service related incidents
- Monitor and reply inquiries or requests through customer ticket’s dashboard.
- Handle all legitimate suggestions or complaints received from its users promptly upon receipts through appropriate procedures
- Appropriate notification to customer for any scheduled maintenance or updates
- Investigation of all reported bugs and errors
- Report daily community feedback to operation team
- Work closely with Community Manager to ensure user satisfaction and engagement
- Not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Knowledge and passion for games, especially mobile games
- MUST BE a people person. You will be constantly engaging with users and must enjoy that!
- Have a good sense of humor is a MUST
- A strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in English (especially written), additional language is a plus
- Highly motivated, open minded, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to manage time, organize task, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1 year experience as customer service, game master or game admin