IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
- Managing processes of financial forecasting and budgeting
- Develop systems to provide critical financial report and other relevant information to company leadership and make actionable recommendations for company leadership
- Review company financial information and regularly assess organizational performance against annual budget and long-term strategy for growth
- Manage company assets and treasury in the best interest of the company and in accordance to the company strategic & operational plan
- Overseeing and improving finance & accounting operation
- Supporting corporate strategic finance activities including fundraising, M&A, due diligence, etc.
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Finance and/or accounting degree or relevant degree from a top university; MBA or certification in finance/accounting is preferred
- Had 3-5 years working experience in financial auditor firm, investment institutions, financial consulting, or other related sectors. Preferably BIG4 accounting firm.
- Having 1-2 years experiences in operational company (especially tech related) is preferred.
- Strong financial modelling, budgeting, finance operation and corporate finance experience
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Preferably familiar with games (at least playing games)