- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new server features.
- Design and implement server-side features and API
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Able to work full-time at Agate Studio HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Have a programming academic background
- Good problem solving
- Accustomed with client-server programming language via Rest API
- Proficiency in object-oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts
- Experienced in dealing with database
- know about ERD, Normalization, & Denormalization
- Knowledge of basic security on the server (& server communication?)
- Enjoy working in a team
- Able to work in deadlines
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in managing Linux server
- Experience in cloud computing
- Experience with multi-threading
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio.
Please state the year of creation in each of your portfolio or portfolio website.