Hi. We are looking for a Assistant Lead Artist for one of our mobile game project.
If you are a 2D artist with a good management and communication skills, this role might be for you!
As a Assistant Lead Artist, you will work closely with the project’s lead artist to review game assets, give feedback, and communicate with our outsourcee and collaborators.
The main and routine tasks of a Assistant Lead Artist are:
- Collaborating with the team to create art documentations for internal and external art process for the project.
- Review game assets’ artistic and technical quality based on the art documentations and the project’s needs, and create examples when needed to make a precise correction.
- Help improving the art production workflow when needed for the project’s benefit.
- Ensuring that the assets production are on schedule.
- Compile feedbacks from the team and communicate it to the outsourcee and other collaborators.
- Create, prioritize, assign, and regularly follow up on tasks and deliverables.
- Build a motivating work environment within the team and collaborators.
- Contribute to the development of the game’s content.
- Worked on a game/comic project as artist in a studio, freelanced, or outsourcee, with experience of 2 years.
- Great eye for shapes, flow, color, value, dynamic poses, and animation.
- Proficient in 2D authoring software (Photoshop / CSP / Sai).
- Knowledge in 2D art technical constraints.
- Great time and priority management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative, detail oriented, resourceful.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in Unity.
- Experience as Senior 2D Artist in a game development company.