Agate is looking for Associate Product Managers to own, ship & run mobile games at rocket speed. It’s a fast-paced, high-adrenaline job, with plenty to learn and build. You will be working closely with more senior Product Managers in Agate who you can learn a lot from. This position is well suited for people who search for experience in Product Management.
If you enjoy crunching numbers, are never satisfied with the products around you, and have always wanted to build things your way, you’ll love this job.
- You will build games from scratch, and manage them over their life cycle.
- This is a hands-on leadership role that includes end-to-end ownership of the product road map, writing game/feature specs, analyzing key performance metrics and driving business results.
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Quite simply, we’re looking for smart, creative product people who can drive results quickly, at high quality
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or MBA is preferred; fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- We care most about impeccable analytical skills, solid business judgment, ability to prioritize ruthlessly, and willingness to get your hands dirty
- It would help if you had an appreciation for the finer details of product design & usability
- It would really help if you had prior experience with web/mobile consumer products, user acquisition, growth strategy
- It would really, really help if you demonstrated product leadership in the past (doesn’t have to be a Product Manager)