IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
Accounts Receivable Officer will assists the business track revenue and ensure payments are received and accurately recorded, accounting daily journal entry to financial statement, and also handling company assets.
- Process account and incoming payments in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions accounts receivables data
- Generate bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Verify and accurately post all payments to the correct invoice/s
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable ledger, bank accounts, foreign currency payments etc.
- Report on Aged Receivables plus other ad hoc reporting where applicable
- Generate financial statements report detailing accounts receivable status.
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- Have experience in finance and/or accounting.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when managing accounting figures and financial records.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- English (written and spoken)
- Having knowledge with SAP will be an advantage
- Have robust knowledge about tax will be an advantage