Hi. We are looking for a 2D Game Artist who wants focus building their skillset in creating game VFX. If you’re just starting in 2D game art or animation, and you want to specialize in mobile game VFX, then this is the perfect role for you. By joining this role, you will learn the basics in creating game VFX on Unity and then join our mobile game project as VFX Artist.
- Learn VFX creation basics in Unity.
- Design a 2D VFX by following the game’s art direction and written descriptions.
- Create stylized 2D VFX for the game by utilizing particles, shaders, animation, and spritesheets on Unity.
- Work closely with Programmers and Art Lead/Director to ensure the VFX consistency from concept to implementation.
- Create UI effects, environmental effects, character effects, and visual novel effects.
- Have a good basic 2D animation skills and knowledge in animation principle.
- Proficient in 2D authoring software (Photoshop / CSP / Sai).
- Great eye for shapes, flow, color, value.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eager to learn and master new skills.
- Creative, a problem solver, detail oriented, resourceful.
- Not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)