- Create, design, and implement various real-time special effects that will help players understand and add atmosphere to our game’s gameplay.
- Maintain the balance between visual satisfaction and gameplay clarity to ensure the intended effects are accurately representing the given action or state.
- Create aesthetically astounding visual effects that communicate essential game information and capture the essence of characters.
- Collaborate with fellow artists to improve the standard of the whole team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as VFX/Special Effect Artist in gaming, movie, or animation industry.
- Have portfolios, such as games or product launched/released.
- Good understanding in art fundamentals and game art pipelines.
- Familiar with 3D game engine/equivalent game engine VFX tools such as Shuriken, Cascade, VFX Graph, Niagara, etc.
- Familiar with node-based shader editing tools and technical requirements for a variety of game platforms would be a plus.
- Good observation, communication, and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment.
- Passion for gaming and having strong knowledge about games and game special effects.
- Willing to WFO/hybrid in our office in Bandung, West Java..
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- Standard Package: competitive rewards, religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and software: capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team
- State of the art office space: with facilities to support the collaboration of over 300 Crews, amenities like gym and tatami room, and additional perks like free lunch & coffee, shuttle services.
- Work hour flexibility: each team can arrange their own WFO schedules, with semi-flexible working hour and replacement hours.
- Paid overtime: we do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we will offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed
- Annual, special paid leave, and claimable: in addition to the regular paid leave, we have paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, Crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and development: mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge sharing sessions, plus tailored personal development plan.
- Career growth transparency: our culture provides room for Crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transition to help our Crews reach their full potential.
- Job security: high-performing talents could get a fast-track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT)
- Well-being programs: regular wellbeing check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain our Crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
*Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee