Tech Researcher studies emerging trends in the information technology field and their ramifications on the organization.
- Manage research Target and tasks (deconstruct research target into the more minor task).
- Manage Research project Teams (manage, and, assign team members for research tasks).
- Manage Research Result (manage research results to be easily accessed).
- Able to Write and Present Research progress and results.
- Take responsibility for doing research.
- Collaborate constantly, helping each other to be successful.
- Continuously improve knowledge, workflows, and processes.
- Communicate openly, share feedback, calling out issues, and opportunities.
- Have integrity, maintain confidentiality, and share a sense of ownership in our success.
- Able to write maintainable and clean codes, and also able to follow company code standard.
You are required to have the general requirement and one or more of the topic you are interested in applying
- Familiar with Git versioning system.
- able to manage multiple people.
- able to break down a goal into multiple tasks.
- able to manage and present existing information.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of data structure, algorithm, and how they related to performance.
Topic Specific: Unreal
- Strong Development skills with Unreal (Blueprint and C++).
- Understand Unreal Optimization practices.
- Able to explain how unreal game development practices to a wide audience.
Topic Specific: Web 3.0 (NFT)
- Strong understanding of web 3.0 building blocks (Blockchain, Smart Contract, Layer 2 ).
- understand web 3.0 scalability and security problem.
- able to explain how web 3.0 works to a wide audience.
Topic Specific: Backend
- Strong Understanding of ASP.net framework (C#).
- Strong Understanding of the Modularity approach.
- Able to identify and Solve Maintainability, Scalability, and Security issue.
- Have a programming academic background.
- Experience with backend technologies.
- Strong Design Pattern understanding.
- Experience with modular-based code architecture.
- Has knowledge of CI/CD.
- Experience with using open source projects.
- Familiar with basic scripting (CLI).
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.