- Collaboration between development and operations staff at all stages of the development cycle.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency.
- Have a background in the IT field.
- Able to work in teams and have good communication skills.
- Have good analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail, curiosity, and proactive.
- Have experience in operating Unix-based operating systems.
- Willing to learn, explore, and adopt new technology.
- Can do the document well.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Indonesia).
- Bring your own laptop.
- Have an understanding of server and network and virtualization.
- Have an understanding of installing and operating DBMS.
- Have an understanding of the concept of software deployment.
- Have experience in CI/CD.
- Knowing about technologies to maximize development and deployment efficiency.