As an experienced UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible to:
- Plan, think and design how users interact with our products.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to develop and expand product design patterns.
- Communicate your design decision with relevant stakeholders.
- First and foremost, you are a designer: You are able to understand the end-users’ and business context to come up with suitable solutions. You know when to make a quick and dirty prototype, when to make a polished one. You are able to gather users’ feedback and know how to use them to improve your design.
- An understanding of user experience, design thinking and experiential design
- An strong grasp of graphic design and spatial
- Relevant portfolio. Applicants without portfolio will not be considered, sorry!
- At least 2 years of working experience as a designer in full-time position
- Possess good design and critical thinking
- Possess excellent communication, both oral and written
- Proven leadership skills, at least being able to self-lead
- Experience with suitable prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe Suites, etc.
- Interest in games and/or gamification products
- Experience working in different team dynamics
- Familiar with both waterfall and agile methodology
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- Standard Package: competitive rewards, religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and software: capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team
- State of the art office space: with facilities to support the collaboration of over 300 Crews, amenities like gym and tatami room, and additional perks like free lunch & coffee, shuttle services.
- Work hour flexibility: each team can arrange their own WFO schedules, with semi-flexible working hour and replacement hours.
- Paid overtime: we do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we will offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed
- Annual, special paid leave, and claimable: in addition to the regular paid leave, we have paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, Crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and development: mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge sharing sessions, plus tailored personal development plan.
- Career growth transparency: our culture provides room for Crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transition to help our Crews reach their full potential.
- Job security: high-performing talents could get a fast-track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT)
- Well-being programs: regular wellbeing check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain our Crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
*Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee