As an experienced UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible to:
- Plan, think and design how users interact with our products.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to develop and expand product design patterns.
- Communicate your design decision with relevant stakeholders.
- First and foremost, you are a designer: You are able to understand the end-users’ and business context to come up with suitable solutions. You know when to make a quick and dirty prototype, when to make a polished one. You are able to gather users’ feedback and know how to use them to improve your design.
- An understanding of user experience, design thinking and experiential design
- An strong grasp of graphic design and spatial
- Relevant portfolio. Applicants without portfolio will not be considered, sorry!
- At least 2 years of working experience as a designer in full-time position
- Possess good design and critical thinking
- Possess excellent communication, both oral and written
- Proven leadership skills, at least being able to self-lead
- Experience with suitable prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe Suites, etc.
- Interest in games and/or gamification products
- Experience working in different team dynamics
- Familiar with both waterfall and agile methodology
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.