As a Senior Game Programmer, you will manage overall code development processes across the game and supports the technical leads by designing and documenting the architecture of the games developed. You will be expected to manage a team of programmers and trains them to improve their technical skills.
As a Senior Game Programmer, you will be involved in the technical leadership and project management of a Programming team. You will also guide the team in programming and writing codes and be involved in meetings with other production team members to share project progress.
- Involve in all areas of game programming including programming of Graphics, Game Logic, Networking and User Interface.
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users.
- Work as part of a team of different job desc
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
- Contribute to best practices including peer reviews, coding standards, and others.
- Contribute to modification of game design by suggesting alternative game features and functions.
- Contribute to the development of overall technical specifications of game development.
- Convert product requirements into a technical design by collaborating with stakeholders.
- Ensure integration of the various game modules and levels for a seamless experience.
- Guide team members on a variety of complex features for game development.
- Manage the development of various builds to achieve technical stability and functional objectives.
- Provide technical mentoring to the team members in executing gameplay ideas and features.
- Resolve performance and stability issues proactively as required.
- Support the development of a technical document focusing on the user interface (UI), artificial intelligence (AI), sound, physics, and gameplay.
- Troubleshoot complex problems and create solutions to unforeseen design problems in a timely manner.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in using Unity3D
- A gamer; your passion for videogames is what drove you to the industry
- Passion for creating and playing video games.
- Enjoy working in a team
- Experienced with C# as Unity3D’s programming language
- Excellent in object-oriented design and unity’s component-based design
- Strong math skills
- Capable to explore a wide variety of ideas that improve the game experience
- Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication.
- Highly motivated to improve yourself, especially in game programming skills
- Familiar and experienced with 3D game development, 3D data structure
- Experienced in shader programming
- Having released applications (using Unity3d or others) in the Application Store (Google Play Store, Apple Appstore, Itch.io, gamejolt, etc), (please submit the application link and explain your role in it)
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.