- Plan and design game systems, controls, interfaces, narrative, level, and mechanics that align with design pillars.
- Work collaboratively with fellow designers, artists, producers, and programmers to concept and deliver the intended experience.
- Communicate design decisions to relevant stakeholders.
- Gather user’s feedback to improve their experience.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience, either as a Game Designer or Product Designer, in gaming or tech industry.
- Have portfolio, such as games published in the App Store.
- Familiar with relevant game engines and tools to prototype would be a plus.
- Excellent critical and design thinking.
- Good in English, both written and verbal would be a plus.
- Good communication and leadership skill.
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment.
- Passion for gaming and having strong knowledge about games and game designs.
- Willing to WFO/hybrid in our office in Bandung, West Java.
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits, we offer:
- Standard Package:
Competitive rewards, a religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and Software:
Capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team.
- State-of-the-Art Office Space:
Our office is designed for collaboration among crews, featuring facilities like a gym and tatami room, as well as additional perks such as complimentary lunch and coffee and shuttle services to make commuting more convenient.
- Work Hour Flexibility:
Our hybrid system provides a flexible approach to work, allowing for a combination of WFO and WFH work schedules. We also offer semi-flexible working hours and replacement hours to accommodate individual needs and unexpected situations.
- Paid Overtime:
We do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed.
- Annual, Special Paid Leave, and Claimable:
In addition to the regular paid leave, we provide paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and Development:
Mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge-sharing sessions, and a tailored personal development plan.
- Career Growth Transparency:
Our culture provides room for crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transitions to help our crews reach their full potential.
- Job Security:
High-performing crews may get on a fast track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT).
- Well-being Programs:
Regular well-being check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
*Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee
How to Apply
Interested to be our crew? Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Click the link below to apply and show us what you’ve got!