- Create high quality, visually appealing concept art for environments, structures, lighting studies, color scripts, mood painting, and other visual development assets based on art, gameplay, and narrative direction
- Iterate on ideas quickly through sketches and thumbnails
- Attending reviews, taking feedback and iterating on concepts if needed
- Collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech, and designers to achieve a unified vision of a game product
- Not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Ability to quickly iterate on idea, as well as take an asset to final illustration state.
- Strong ability to design both interior and exterior environments, from small to grand scale environments
- Strong understanding of composition, leading the eye with light, staging, proportion, scale, value, perspective, lighting, and color
- Openness for constant feedback and sharing knowledge with other artists
- Experience in creating stylized environment concept art. We’re looking for non-realistic styles that resembles Gigantic, Overwatch, Dislyte, so be sure to show your stylized portfolio piece.
- 5+ years of professional experience in gaming and/or animation/film industry as an artist