- Process and provide financial records, financial analysis, and financial reports.
- Collaborate with all department heads and management in order to gather data and present the results.
- Help in monitoring and controlling company’s revenue, operational cost, and budget utilization.
- Support management in making decisions and planning strategic goals.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Finance, Accounting, or Auditor in reputable and well-known companies.
- Strong knowledge in Finance and Accounting.
- Basic knowledge in Tax would be a plus.
- Good in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and leadership skill
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skill
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment.
- Willing to WFO / hybrid in our office in Bandung, West Java.
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- Standard Package: competitive rewards, religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and software: capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team
- State of the art office space: with facilities to support the collaboration of over 300 Crews, amenities like gym and tatami room, and additional perks like free lunch & coffee, shuttle services.
- Work hour flexibility: each team can arrange their own WFO schedules, with semi-flexible working hour and replacement hours.
- Paid overtime: we do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we will offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed
- Annual, special paid leave, and claimable: in addition to the regular paid leave, we have paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, Crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and development: mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge sharing sessions, plus tailored personal development plan.
- Career growth transparency: our culture provides room for Crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transition to help our Crews reach their full potential.
- Job security: high-performing talents could get a fast-track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT)
- Well-being programs: regular wellbeing check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain our Crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
*Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee