- Create a high-quality game ready 3D models and their textures
- Contribute to the development of 3D art pipeline standards & establishment of 3D art career path in the Art Department
- Keep up with the latest tools & techniques in the 3D art domain
- Collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech, and design teams to produce high-quality 3D assets & integrate them into the final playable product
- Collaborate with fellow artists to create game ready rigs & animations
- Coach fellow artist
- Strong first-hand knowledge & practical experience of 3D Digital Content Creation software (Blender, zbrush, Maya, 3DSmax, etc.). *You need to adapt to Blender for production pipeline in Agate.*
- Able to create high quality 3D model for characters, environments & props
- Able to create high quality textures using software like Substance Painter/Photoshop or Substance Designer
- Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines
- A proactive communicator, willing to give and receive constructive feedback
- Excellent organizational skills
- 5+ years of professional experience in game development industry as 3D Artist with at least one shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- Experience & interest in developing stylized 3D art
- Proficiency in setting up rigs to static 3D model
- Proficiency in creating 3D animation
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.