We are looking for an Recruiter Intern to perform various HR tasks and support our Talent department’s daily activities.
- Assist in daily recruitment process such as screening resumes/application form, scheduling interviews, and follow up interview result.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating our Talent policies and procedures.
- Archiving digital employment documents.
- Post, update, and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and other recruitment channels.
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- Assist in recapping recruitment report
- Good in self-initiative and sense of responsibility
- Meticulous, good attention to details, and able to manage people
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English would be a plus
- Major in Psychology / People Management would be a plus
- Maximum 1 year of experience in related position. Fresh graduate and final-year university student are also welcomed to apply
- Willing to work WFO in our office in Bandung, West Java