- Testing product and identifying defects
- Reporting and documenting defects found
- Giving feedbacks for the product
- Running assigned test (Regression, Smoke, Compatibility, API, etc)
- Frequently testing product to ensure its quality
- Understanding and staying up to date with distribution platform (Apple AppStore, Google PlayStore, etc) developer policy
- Creating and updating Test Plan and Test Case document
- Reviewing and verifying bug report made by game testers/community
- Guiding game testers to carry out testing (Regression, Smoke, Compatibility, API, etc)
- Collaborating with developers to ensure project delivery
- Ensuring product quality meets user satisfaction
- Already graduated, not currently in school, or currently on the final year waiting for graduation
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Have experiences in playing various type of games
- Thorough and precise to small details
- Good communication skills, self motivated
- Have experience in game development
- Have experience in open beta testing
- Have a good portfolio of game reviews
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- Standard Package: competitive rewards, religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and software: capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team
- State of the art office space: with facilities to support the collaboration of over 300 Crews, amenities like gym and tatami room, and additional perks like free lunch & coffee, shuttle services.
- Work hour flexibility: each team can arrange their own WFO schedules, with semi-flexible working hour and replacement hours.
- Paid overtime: we do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we will offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed
- Annual, special paid leave, and claimable: in addition to the regular paid leave, we have paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, Crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and development: mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge sharing sessions, plus tailored personal development plan.
- Career growth transparency: our culture provides room for Crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transition to help our Crews reach their full potential.
- Job security: high-performing talents could get a fast-track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT)
- Well-being programs: regular wellbeing check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain our Crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
*Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee