- Manage and track project schedule
- Assist development team in pre-production, production, and post-production
- Create and maintain reports and/or other documents necessary to develop the game
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent, organized recap and list of action items
- Build relationships with development teams as part of providing support to them
- Contribute creative feedback to help ensure the product is meeting quality and feature goals
- Have a passion and curiosity about how’s a game is being produced
- People person who can motivate a team
- Have a Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively
- The internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Have your own laptop
- Have a good internet connection, as we’re still in a Remote working environment as of now.