- Product management: Manage the entire product lifecycle, focusing on our entertainment game products. Identify business opportunity, gather and prioritize requirements from the pre-defined market, communicate it to R&D and Production team to build impactful and profitable products, define product offering and pricing and hold customer validation.
- Business development: Present product offering to potential customers and investors to acquire customers and/or investors, with or without sales team’s assistance.
- Innovation: Together with R&D team, solving market problems that will lead to a profitable product business.
- Managing quarterly, monthly, weekly product reporting
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full time at Agate HQ (in Bandung, Indonesia)
- MBA or equivalent work experience (more than 2 years)
- Technical background in Product Management (equivalent by degree or work experience)
- Computer science or engineering degree, or equivalent
- Knowledge in cryptocurrency
- Knowledge in game development process
- Work experience in software development and/or consumer products
- Interested and has understanding of football
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.