- Work with the Developer team to develop the pipeline and processes to integrate the procedural narrative systems and content into the game.
- Collaborate with designers and artists to build Characters, Locations, Quests, and in-game Lore that tell coherent, emotionally resonant stories.
- Develop and maintain world bibles, character backstories, and lore documents for the project.
- Create and maintain design documents to share ideas, concepts, and design specifications in helpful, clear formats.
- Work with artists in order to create arts, embodying your vision of the Story, and draw up technical specifications for artists.
- Work with the Audio team on the evaluation and integration of tools around procedural dialogue, presentations, narrative, and performance.
- Partner with game designers to create new methods of generating narrative through game mechanics and help drive the vision for world spaces, ecologies, and theming of game systems.
- Design and implement triggers for story-based events.
- Participate in prototyping and testing efforts to prove-out narrative gameplay systems, story beats, pacing, comprehension, and player satisfaction.
- Min 1 year of experience in game designing or writing for games.
- A passion for characters, worldbuilding, and innovative storytelling.
- An excellent understanding of narrative systems and structures.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and adapt to feedback, design, and scope changes throughout development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in Indonesia and English),
- Strong planning and documentation skills.
- Strong, independent problem-solving and time-management skills.
- The ability to explain complex narrative topics to other departments and partners.
- Self-sufficient and resourceful.
- Able to identify and work within technical constraints.
- Publicly released projects (books, games, television, comics).
- Knowledge related to Metaverse
- An avid gamer, with knowledge of current industry trends with regard to narrative and storytelling.
- Experience with scripting languages or basic computer programming.
- Study diploma in one of the following: Computer science, multimedia, computer graphics, video game design, or equivalent.
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.