We are looking for 3D modeler who are familiar in creating stylized characters.
- Create high-quality game ready character models
- Sculpt detailed character geometry
- Retopologize sculpted geometry to game-ready character models
- Create high-quality texture maps for use in stylized rendering workflow
- Layout efficient and high quality UVs
- Maintain character functionality and animation ability throughout the model iteration process
- Contribute to development of 3D art pipeline standards in Agate
- Develop and learn latest art creation technologies regarding the domain
- Collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech and design teams to produce highest quality characters
- Expert level sculpting skill in ZBrush / Blender
- Strong knowledge of 3D modeling software (Blender, zbrush, Maya, 3DSmax, etc.). You need to adapt to Blender for production pipeline in Agate.
- Expertise of Substance Painter and Photoshop for texturing
- Experience in creating stylized characters
- Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines
- Desire to learn new techniques and technologies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Can draw/sketch/paint to convey ideas
- 5+ years of professional experience in game development industry with at least one shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- Experience with Unity is a plus
- Understanding of character skeleton and skinning techniques is a plus
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits, we offer:
- Standard Package:
Competitive rewards, a religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and Software:
Capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team.
- State-of-the-Art Office Space:
Our office is designed for collaboration among crews, featuring facilities like a gym and tatami room, as well as additional perks such as complimentary lunch and coffee and shuttle services to make commuting more convenient.
- Work Hour Flexibility:
Our hybrid system provides a flexible approach to work, allowing for a combination of WFO and WFH work schedules. We also offer semi-flexible working hours and replacement hours to accommodate individual needs and unexpected situations.
- Paid Overtime:
We do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed.
- Annual, Special Paid Leave, and Claimable:
In addition to the regular paid leave, we provide paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and Development:
Mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge-sharing sessions, and a tailored personal development plan.
- Career Growth Transparency:
Our culture provides room for crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transitions to help our crews reach their full potential.
- Job Security:
High-performing crews may get on a fast track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT).
- Well-being Programs:
Regular well-being check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
*Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee
How to Apply
Interested to be our crew? Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Click the link below to apply and show us what you’ve got!