Mythic Protocol is a gameplay-first franchise built on top of Web3 technologies. It is architected to maximize collaboration and revolutionize the way we play, create, and invest. In a world that features continuously evolving supernatural elements, it enables you to work hand-in-hand with other gamers from all over the world and observe your assets grow along with your advancements in the game itself. The protocol values collaboration over competition, contribution over-extraction, and long-lasting sustainability over temporary gains. We believe in delivering engaging experiences that can be enjoyed together through the ever-growing entertainment universe, media & platform. We’re always looking for talented people who share the same beliefs as us.
- Create monster 3D models and textures for use in games.
- Collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech, and design teams to produce 3D assets and integrate them into the final playable product.
- Collaborate with fellow artists to create game-read rigs and animations.
- Deliver work on time and according to schedule.
- 1-3 years of game industry experience as a 3D Artist.
- Practical experience with 3D Digital Content Creation software (Blender, ZBrush, Maya, 3DSmax, etc).
- Capable of producing high-quality 3D models for characters’ environments and props.
- Able to create good quality textures using software like Substance Painter, Photoshop, or Substance Designer.
- A proactive communicator.
- Working from the office is required (Bandung, Jawa Barat).
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits, we offer:
- Standard Package:
Competitive rewards, a religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and Software:
Capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team.
- State-of-the-Art Office Space:
Our office is designed for collaboration among crews, featuring facilities like a gym and tatami room, as well as additional perks such as complimentary lunch and coffee and shuttle services to make commuting more convenient.
- Work Hour Flexibility:
Our hybrid system provides a flexible approach to work, allowing for a combination of WFO and WFH work schedules. We also offer semi-flexible working hours and replacement hours to accommodate individual needs and unexpected situations.
- Paid Overtime:
We do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed.
- Annual, Special Paid Leave, and Claimable:
In addition to the regular paid leave, we provide paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and Development:
Mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge-sharing sessions, and a tailored personal development plan.
- Career Growth Transparency:
Our culture provides room for crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transitions to help our crews reach their full potential.
- Job Security:
High-performing crews may get on a fast track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT).
- Well-being Programs:
Regular well-being check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
*Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee
How to Apply
Interested to be our crew? Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Click the link below to apply and show us what you’ve got!