A management trainee will be prepared for management positions through heavy involvement in projects related with senior management roles. Contains plenty of on-the-job training & projects, the role will challenge and let you experience diverse opportunities in a game start-up company, which expands your knowledge, skills, and network. Given the nature of the role, we expect the management trainee to be a generalist, preferably with a specialty in business or technical aspects.
- Lead multiple projects across departments, directly coordinating with our manager and stakeholder
- Demonstrate adaptability in fast-paced nature of start-up company
- Actively seek learning, training, mentoring, and job shadowing opportunity to support one’s personal & professional development
- Hold bachelor’s degree (preferably in Engineering major)
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong structural thinking ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills and a great team player
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Passionate about gaming or entertainment industry
- Understanding of the business (e.g. marketing) or technical aspect (e.g. programming) is a plus
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.