- Support legal administration;
- Conduct Legal Research;
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements;
- Liaise with team members or cross-functional teams;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Law;
- Available for full-time internship for a minimum of 3 months;
- Able to work in a team or individually;
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both oral and written.
- Technology proficiency, not just Microsoft Office.
- The internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection and your own PC/Laptop (because we still Work From Home).
- Living in the Bandung area and can come to Agate’s HQ or other venues as necessary.