As a lead designer in Agate, you will be leading a team of designers working at a product in pre-production or production phase.
In brief, your responsibility is to create an engaging and clear experience alongside your development team for the users. Day-to-day, your activities might look like these:
- Understand the user’s needs and ensure the items developed by the team contribute to an engaging and clear experience
- Formulate the vision of the experience that’s believed in by the team and other stakeholders
- Plan, detail, and supervise directly the work of game / product / UX designers within your purview, with the goal of developing and delivering a new product of exceptional quality
- Analyze design team workload VS capacity and establish schedule & priorities for design team in keeping with the project goals and timeline
- Create a positive and collaborative work environment that will impact team motivation and performance
- Actively participate in the decision-making process with stakeholders and oversee the necessary adjustments to ensure the design team can deliver
- Review the design team composition periodically and work with design department leadership to fill vacant positions in the team
- Demonstrate creative confidence and ability to navigate when encountering various design problems and team dynamics
- Possess excellent design thinking
- A strategic design leader who is able to clearly prioritize design backlogs to build the best experience for the users within the development budget and technical constraints
- Excellent decision maker – able to weigh in costs and benefits, make decisions in timely manner
- Excellent in identifying design problems to solve by the team
- Skillful in both giving feedback to the team’s work and receiving feedback from them
- Versatile and excellent in communicating ideas to other development roles (in the form of design documents, sketch, wireframe, prototypes, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience as a full time designer in video games or digital products
- Experience working with agile development method
- Experience leading a design team (please indicate on your portfolio which games/digital products that you led)
- Experience creating a social-multiplayer game or RPG
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.