We are looking for full-time Outsourcing Staff Intern to assist our business development and vendor management efforts. Our ideal candidate would be someone with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written, in English and Bahasa Indonesia), a well-organized, a self-starter mindset, and having interest in the game / entertainment industry.
- Find and shortlist qualified vendors (both individuals and companies) in accordance with the company’s direction, needs, and requirements.
- Maintain communication and set meeting schedules with new and existing vendors.
- Manage the database and documentation as well.
- Help the Outsourcing Manager in providing reports and coordinating with internal parties regarding the performance of the vendors.
- Final-year university students. Fresh graduates from relevant majors are also welcomed to apply.
- Previous background and/or basic knowledge in game industry would be a plus.
- Excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia skill, both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skill.
- Good problem-solving and critical-thinking skill.
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment.
- Willing to WFO / hybrid in our office in Bandung, West Java.