- Write story quests incorporating both dialogue and gameplay.
- Collaborate closely with designers and artists to create a cohesive experience.
- Ensure narrative consistency and tone are maintained throughout the game.
- Plan and pitch storylines to project leadership and partners as needed.
- Provide constructive feedback for other writers and designers.
- Write dialog for a diverse cast of characters and events.
- Develop flexible and innovative storylines with multiple points of expression, entry, and means of advancement.
- Write clear and concise content for use in-game applications such as menus and related systems.
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to develop content style guides for in-game usage.
- Support in the definition and maintenance of written aspects of internal UI/UX documentation.
- Participate in prototyping and testing efforts to prove-out narrative gameplay systems, story beats, pacing, comprehension, and player satisfaction.
- Min 1 year of experience in game designing or writing for games.
- A passion for characters, worldbuilding, and innovative storytelling.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively and adapt to feedback, design, and scope changes throughout development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in Indonesia and English),
- Strong, independent problem-solving, time-management, and documentation skills.
- The ability to explain complex narrative topics to other departments and partners.
- Self-sufficient and resourceful.
- Able to identify and work within technical constraints.
- Experience in using modern design tools and workflows (Miro, etc).
- Publicly released projects (books, games, television, comics).
- Knowledge related to Metaverse
- An avid gamer, with knowledge of current industry trends with regard to narrative and storytelling.
- Experience with scripting languages or basic computer programming.
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.