- Coordinate the development team that consists of different disciplines: art, game design, technical, etc.
- Make sure the game is delivered within the budget, schedule, and the level of quality that agreed upon.
- Create and maintain reports and/or other documents necessary to develop the game (i.e. backlog, bug reports, etc.)
- Maintain healthy teamwork and communication
- Assist other departments (marketing, product development, etc) for development related tasks
- Have passion in the game industry and digital industry as a whole
- Had experience in project management in digital industry (software, game, animation, or comic), conventional industry (event organizer, contractor), or other organization (NGO, academic).
- Have an understanding about how a game is made and know what needs to happen and when
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, both in Indonesian and English.
- Able to prioritize task based on the impact to the game being developed
- Works well despite pressures or tight schedule
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Studio HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.