If you love to be involved in all areas of game programming such as game logic, graphics, artificial intelligence, and user interface, then being a game programmer is the exact way to do it.
- Involve in areas of game programming.
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Work as part of a team.
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design.
- Academic background in IT, Informatics, or Computer Science.
- Accustomed to one of the following programming languages (C++, C#, Java).
- Experience using Unity.
- Preferably with at least an experience in developing a video game.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work full-time (Monday – Friday)
- Bring your own laptop.