If you love to be involved in all areas of game programming, such as game logic, graphics, artificial intelligence, and user interface, then being a game programmer is the right answer. This might be the internship role you’re looking for!
- Involvement in areas of game programming.
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users.
- Work as part of a team.
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design.
- Highly interested in the game/gamification industry.
- Accustomed to one of the following programming languages (C++, C#, Java).
- Experience in developing a video game is a plus.
- Experience using Unity is a plus.
- Experience using Unreal is a plus.
- The internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
What you get
- Paid internship fee.
- Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in the game development industry.
- Semi-flexible working hours.
- Remote/hybrid participation, allowing interns to work from anywhere.
- Free lunch (WFO).
- Opportunity to meet other interns.
- Experience working in a game development environment.
- Opportunity to participate in fun internal events.
How to Apply
Interested to be our crew? Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Click the link below to apply and show us what you’ve got!