- Develop web application using React JS and Firebase Platform
- Create or modify visual UI components
- Design and implement Firebase feature to fulfill application needs
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunity to take responsibility on an individual level
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design.
- Have experience in using React JS to create web application
- Self motivated and fast learner
- Enjoy working in a team
- Strong in object oriented design and programming
- Strong in problem solving skill
- Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication
- Capable to explore a wide variety of ideas that improve game experience
- Previous experience working in the game development industry
- Experienced in using Firebase platform
- Having released web applications using React JS (please submit the application link and explain your role in it)
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.