- Create & customize shader, post-process, or rendering pipeline to achieve product’s art direction needs
- Create & customize in-engine animation rigs/simulations, animation states & behaviors, and physics materials to achieve product’s art direction needs
- Develop tools to help author and manage high quality and quantity of art assets
- Help optimize art assets and visual features
- Help setting up pipelines and write tools to support them
- Be a jack of all trades when necessary to generate great positive impact to art team’s output & productivity
- Collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech and design teams to integrate team’s visual vision to final playable product
- Proficiency of 3D Digital Content Creation software (Blender, zbrush, Maya, 3DSmax, etc.). You need to adapt to Blender for production pipeline in Agate.
- Excellent knowledge of 2D Digital Content Creation software (Photoshop, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, etc)
- Familiar with shader languages (HLSL, GLSL) and shader editors (shadergraph/ASE/Shaderforge for Unity and UE4 Material Editor)
- Solid knowledge of mobile and console tech art techniques as well as fundamental art principles.
- Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity with a passion for solving problems
- Strong understanding of performance and optimization in video games
- A proactive communicator, willing to give and receive constructive feedback
- 3+ years of professional experience in game development as Tech Art, Artist, or Programmer with at least one shipped title (excluding academic projects
- Experience with character rigging for animation
- Good knowledge of mathematics and physics (vector calculus, linear algebra)
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.