- Create & customize shader, post-process, or rendering pipeline to achieve product’s art direction needs
- Create & customize in-engine animation rigs/simulations, animation states & behaviors, and physics materials to achieve product’s art direction needs
- Develop tools to help author and manage high quality and quantity of art assets
- Help optimize art assets and visual features
- Help setting up pipelines and write tools to support them
- Be a jack of all trades when necessary to generate great positive impact to art team’s output & productivity
- Collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech and design teams to integrate team’s visual vision to final playable product
- Proficiency of 3D Digital Content Creation software (Blender, zbrush, Maya, 3DSmax, etc.). You need to adapt to Blender for production pipeline in Agate.
- Excellent knowledge of 2D Digital Content Creation software (Photoshop, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, etc)
- Familiar with shader languages (HLSL, GLSL) and shader editors (shadergraph/ASE/Shaderforge for Unity and UE4 Material Editor)
- Solid knowledge of mobile and console tech art techniques as well as fundamental art principles.
- Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity with a passion for solving problems
- Strong understanding of performance and optimization in video games
- A proactive communicator, willing to give and receive constructive feedback
- 3+ years of professional experience in game development as Tech Art, Artist, or Programmer with at least one shipped title (excluding academic projects
- Experience with character rigging for animation
- Good knowledge of mathematics and physics (vector calculus, linear algebra)
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- Standard Package: competitive rewards, religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and software: capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team
- State of the art office space: with facilities to support the collaboration of over 300 Crews, amenities like gym and tatami room, and additional perks like free lunch & coffee, shuttle services.
- Work hour flexibility: each team can arrange their own WFO schedules, with semi-flexible working hour and replacement hours.
- Paid overtime: we do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we will offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed
- Annual, special paid leave, and claimable: in addition to the regular paid leave, we have paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, Crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and development: mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge sharing sessions, plus tailored personal development plan.
- Career growth transparency: our culture provides room for Crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transition to help our Crews reach their full potential.
- Job security: high-performing talents could get a fast-track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT)
- Well-being programs: regular wellbeing check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain our Crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
*Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee