We are looking for an experienced artist with good leadership skill.
- Lead the delivery of high-quality art assets within direction, technical and production constrains
- Manage productivity & responsibility assignment within art team
- Find balance between artistic aspects and technical constraints
- Share responsibilities of defining, documenting, and maintaining artistic vision of the product together with the team
- Collaborate with fellow artists, other team leads, tech, and design teams to produce art assets & integrate them to final playable product
- Coach fellow artists
- Understanding of art fundamentals, artistic culture and art history
- Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines
- Good Knowledge of Photoshop and 3D software (we primarily use Blender in Agate); Have the ability to suggest improvements and revise work done by others if necessary with excellent artistic judgement
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A proactive communicator, willing to give and receive constructive feedback
- Excellent organizational skills
- 3+ years of professional experience in game development industry as artist with at least 1 shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- Able to interpret needs and wants towards the creation of a unique artistic vision
- Able to create and maintain a strong artistic vision
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.