- Interest in games and/or gamification products
- Experience working in different team dynamics
- Familiar with both waterfall and agile methodology
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the IT field
- Have a background in the IT field
- Able to work in teams and have good communication skill
- Have a good analytical and logical thinking skills
- Have a great attention to detail, curiosity, and proactive
- Have experience in operating Unix based operating systems
- Have understanding in server, network and virtualization
- Have understanding in installing and operating DBMS
- Have understanding of the concept of software deployment
- Willing to learn, explore, and adapt new technology
- Having knowledge and understanding of cloud services
- Have experience on administering server
- Have experience in operating dockers and kubernetes
- Have experience in CI/CD
- Knowing about technologies to maximize development and deployment efficiency
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.