- Analyze and interpret all complex data on all target systems and provide resolutions to all data issues
- Develop and manage all data warehouse models
- Develop, test and execute all ETL programs and scripts on systems and implement all data warehouse activities
- Coordinate with data analyst to validate all requirements, perform interviews with all users and developers.
- Document all systems and processes on data warehousing and management.
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL
- Excellent programming skills (Python, Java, etc.)
- Familiar with big data technology, especially GCP (BigQuery, Dataflow, Pub/Sub, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Proven analytical skills
- A gamer; your passion for videogames is what drove you to the industry
- Self motivated and fast learner
- Enjoy working in a team
- Strong in problem solving skill
- Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication
- Previous experience working in the game development industry
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Data Studio, Redash, etc.
- Have experience on using Google Analytics
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.