- Conduct and execute copy related tasks that range from:
> Writing and editing content:
– Advertising content, social media content, video content,
– Longform content (blog, articles, white papers, patch-notes, press release, store
> Apply SEO best practices into appropriate content execution.
- Communicate effectively in written-form in English and Indonesian.
- Compose original written content in English and Indonesian.
- Edit, filter, and improve English and Indonesian copy on a department level.
- Perform A/B testing on an executional level.
- Read, digest, and interpret Creative, Product, and Campaign briefs and apply them towards content execution.
- Remain up to date to industry, creative, and writing trends.
- Remain up to date with competitors within the editorial sphere, all business core, products, and company included
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full time at Agate HQ (in Bandung, Indonesia)
- English proficiency with a particular focus on basic grammar and expanded vocabulary.
- English composition skills to deliver English language content in multiple voices, tones, and formats.
- Able to understand, adapt, and execute multiple tones and POVs.
- Able to write clear, concise, and on-target content.
- Must have strong written communication skills.
- Must have a basic level understanding of the video gaming industry, its unique processes, brands, jargon, and surface-level best practices.
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- Standard Package: competitive rewards, religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and software: capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team
- State of the art office space: with facilities to support the collaboration of over 300 Crews, amenities like gym and tatami room, and additional perks like free lunch & coffee, shuttle services.
- Work hour flexibility: each team can arrange their own WFO schedules, with semi-flexible working hour and replacement hours.
- Paid overtime: we do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we will offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed
- Annual, special paid leave, and claimable: in addition to the regular paid leave, we have paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, Crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and development: mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge sharing sessions, plus tailored personal development plan.
- Career growth transparency: our culture provides room for Crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transition to help our Crews reach their full potential.
- Job security: high-performing talents could get a fast-track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT)
- Well-being programs: regular wellbeing check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain our Crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
*Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee