- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship web application frontend
- Create or modify visual UI components
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunity to take responsibility on an individual level
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong in problem solving skill.
- Proficiency in object-oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts.
- Have experience in using ReactJS or NextJS to create web application.
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Adequate understanding of relevant technologies including HTTP, RESTful APIs, JSON, JWT, CORS, websockets, npm, SPA, application routing, webpack, browser development tools (both local and remote).
- Proficiency with git code versioning tools.
- Enjoy working in a team
- Able to work in deadlines.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication.
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio.
Please state the year of creation in each of your portfolio or portfolio website.
- Experienced with Tailwind, and Antd.