- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new server features.
- Design and implement server-side features and API with microservice architecture
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunity to take responsibility on an individual level
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Strong in problem solving skill
- Proficiency in object-oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts
- Accustomed with web api programming with microservices architecture technology (such as RESTful, json, grcp, API gateway, etc)
- Experience using AMQP Tools (RabbitMQ, Redis pub/sub, etc)
- Experienced in dealing with database using MySQL and Postgres
- Knowledge of basic security on the server (and server communication)
- Proficiency with git code versioning tools
- Enjoy working in a team
- Able to work in deadlines
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication
- Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio.
- Please state the year of creation in each of your portfolio or portfolio website.