We are looking for a full-time Business Development Intern to assist our business development efforts. Our ideal candidate would be someone with excellent communication skills (both spoken and written, in English and Bahasa Indonesia), a well-organized, a self-starter mindset, and an interest in the game and/or tech industry. Being able to speak in Chinese in a professional setting is a big plus.
- Maintaining and growing a database of game sourcing, potential partnership, co-development, and business opportunities.
- Preparing business presentation materials in coordination with other departments.
- Reaching out to, and maintaining good relationships with, existing or potential business partners.
- Coordinating meetings with business partners and assisting internal stakeholders during meetings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to nurture business development opportunities.
- Must have great communication skills, both spoken and written, in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Must be comfortable communicating with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Must be able to operate the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Being able to speak in Chinese in a professional setting is a big plus.
- Interest and/or familiarity with the video game and the tech industry is a big plus.
- Available for at least 3 months and can start immediately.
- Have a good internet connection, as we’re still in a Remote working environment as of now.
- Have your own laptop