- Develop a backend services as part of gamification process (learning, advertising, on-ground activity, etc)
- Design and implement server-side features and API
- Implement simple front facing web application
- Involve in database structure decision making
- Write robust, secure, and clean code to be used by millions of users
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Not currently active in school or college
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Good problem solving
- Accustomed with client-server programming language via Rest API
- Proficiency in object-oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts
- Experienced in dealing with SQL database
- Knowledge of basic security on the server and API Communication
- Self motivated, fast learner, and enjoy working in a team
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.