- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship smart contract
- Design and implement features and functionality of smart contract based on design
- Testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability to reduce bugs and prevent a hack.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Have a programming academic background
- Good problem-solving skill
- Experienced in blockchain programming language and process
- Experienced with backend development, algorithm, and data structure
- Knowledge of security for backend including cryptography
- Enjoy working in a team
- Able to work on deadlines
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with multi-threading
- Experience in deploying smart contracts on the network
Every applicant must send a portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio. Please state the year of creation in each of your portfolio or portfolio website.
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.