Agate is looking for someone to help us identify and pursue new business opportunities to drive revenue growth for the company. Business Development will work with the Marketing, Product Managers, and internal stakeholders to ensure the deal goes smoothly. We aim to get a big project (AAA games) and be able to work with renowned game companies across the globe.
- Explore and assess new business opportunities and markets in the gaming industry.
- Build relationships with game developers and publishers on every platform (PC, Mobile, and console).
- Develop and monitor the pipeline of potential M&A and partnership opportunities.
- Develop strategies for how we prioritize opportunities to ensure successful long-term partnerships.
- Be the negotiator for any deals across external vendors, clients, and internal teams.
- Articulate partners’ needs, visions, and strategies by providing relevant insights and data analysis to our stakeholders and teams.
- Be the representation of the company during all game lifecycles with the partners.
- 3-5 years of experience in business development or a related field in the gaming industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Fluent in English (Proved by certifications such as TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.)
- Able to make business trips (local or international).
- Ability to think strategically and analyze data.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Self-starter and comfortable with ambiguity; must be self-directed and proactive starting day 1.
- Broad network and deep passion for interactive entertainment and technology.
- Passion for video games and knowledge of esports and the media marketplace.
- Proficiency in Mandarin/Japanese/Korean (Proved by certifications)
What you get while working with us…
- Standard Package: competitive rewards, religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and software: capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team
- State of the art office space: with facilities to support the collaboration of over 300 Crews, amenities like gym and tatami room, and additional perks like free lunch & coffee, shuttle services.
- Work hour flexibility: each team can arrange their own WFO schedules, with semi-flexible working hour and replacement hours.
- Paid overtime: we do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we will offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed
- Annual, special paid leave, and claimable: in addition to the regular paid leave, we have paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, Crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and development: mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge sharing sessions, plus tailored personal development plan.
- Career growth transparency: our culture provides room for Crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transition to help our Crews reach their full potential.
- Job security: high-performing talents could get a fast-track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT)
- Well-being programs: regular wellbeing check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain our Crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.