- Define, hold, and drive artistic vision in line with the overall product direction.
- Create a unified and consistent visual style for the art team to follow.
- Drive the creation of art and ensure that a unified vision is maintained, providing clear benchmarks for the artists’ asset production..
- Lead the delivery of high-quality art assets within technical and production constraints.
- Find the balance between artistic aspects and technical constraints.
- Be an active mentor and role model for the art team.
- Work to maintain morale and create an atmosphere of creativity and enthusiasm.
- Stay informed about the latest advances in game art techniques and technology.
- Participate in recruitment to build the art team & foster their growth.
- Proven with excellent leadership experience in the video game industry, with 2 years of Art Direction/Art Lead experience, especially in stylized art.
- Able to create and maintain a strong artistic vision.
- Able to interpret needs and wants toward creating a unique artistic vision.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and 3D software (we primarily use Blender in Agate); able to suggest improvements and revise work done by others if necessary with excellent artistic judgment.
- Understanding of art fundamentals, artistic culture, and art history.
- Great communication and presentation skills combined with a positive attitude. Have natural curiosity and creativity with the ability to explore new ideas and learn from others.
- Thorough understanding of art outsourcing pipelines, art team output capacities, and technical constraints related to game engines.
- Strong ability in writing documentation and applying it to art production.
- Able to drive a strong adoption & execution of cross-product or company-wide art direction is a plus.
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits, we offer:
- Standard Package:
Competitive rewards, a religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and Software:
Capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team.
- State-of-the-Art Office Space:
Our office is designed for collaboration among crews, featuring facilities like a gym and tatami room, as well as additional perks such as complimentary lunch and coffee and shuttle services to make commuting more convenient.
- Work Hour Flexibility:
Our hybrid system provides a flexible approach to work, allowing for a combination of WFO and WFH work schedules. We also offer semi-flexible working hours and replacement hours to accommodate individual needs and unexpected situations.
- Paid Overtime:
We do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed.
- Annual, Special Paid Leave, and Claimable:
In addition to the regular paid leave, we provide paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and Development:
Mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge-sharing sessions, and a tailored personal development plan.
- Career Growth Transparency:
Our culture provides room for crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transitions to help our crews reach their full potential.
- Job Security:
High-performing crews may get on a fast track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT).
- Well-being Programs:
Regular well-being check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
*Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee
How to Apply
Interested to be our crew? Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Click the link below to apply and show us what you’ve got!