- Define, hold, and drive artistic vision in line with the overall product direction
- Create a unified and consistent visual style for art team to follow
- Drive the creation of art and ensure that a unified vision is maintained and that artists have clear benchmark for asset production
- Lead the delivery of high-quality art assets within technical and production constrains
Find balance between artistic aspects and technical constraints
- Be an active mentor and role model for the art team. Work to maintain morale and create an atmosphere of creativity and enthusiasm
- Keep informed about latest advances in game art technique and technology
- Participate in recruitment to build art team & foster their growth.
- Able to create and maintain a strong artistic vision
- Able to interpret needs and wants towards the creation of a unique artistic vision
- Proven with excellent leadership experience in video game industry, 2 years of Art Direction/Art Lead experience, especially in stylized art
- Good Knowledge of Photoshop and 3D software (we primarily use Blender in Agate); Have the ability to suggest improvements and revise work done by others if necessary with excellent artistic judgement
- Understanding of art fundamentals, artistic culture and art history
- Great communication and presentation skills, combined with a positive attitude; Have natural curiosity and creativity with the ability to explore new ideas and learn from others
- Thorough understanding of art outsourcing pipelines, art team output capacities and technical constraints related to game engines
- Strong ability in writing documentation and applying it for art production
Able to drive a strong adoption & execution of cross-product or company-wide art direction
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.